I'm still going to physical therapy for my knee. Not only is my therapist a hunk-a-hunk-a…he is a great conversationalist. I've learned more about medical therapy and treatments from him than from any doctor.

He told me that a new treatment is on the market to replace the artificial knee. They take bone fragments and other stuff out of the good knee, irrigate it…haha…I'm sure that isn't the word…but you all know what I mean,…and then plant it into the bad knee. Miniscus and all other parts that have been removed actually grow back again!

I told him I'll be getting a tooth implant. He told me that scientists are working on a DNA spray, to fill the cavity where a tooth has been pulled…and what do you know… a new tooth, - yes, a new tooth will grow out;… white and sparkly, just like when we were 6 years old!!!

Can you imagine? Did anyone else know of these studies? I hope they get that tooth spray on the market before our teeth all need to be replaced! But most likely the next generation will benefit from that one.

Anyone else hear about new medical breakthroughs?