Ladies,

Once again I'm bringing this back up to the top. Some of you have never read this post above, and so this is for your benefit. I hope it helps explain our policy here a bit better.

Some of you believe we are censoring others. This is not the case and that stings a little to even read implication. Ouch!

For all....if you are taking it upon yourself to send what I call "nasty-grams" to members here...shame on you! It is not your place to play judge and jury here just because you do not believe the same as someone else.

Dotsie has made this a place for women of all beliefs to come and encourage, support, empower, and share from the heart.

Some seem to forget that Dotsie's pays for this forum and it belongs to HER. She freely gives it to YOU....each and every one of you--because she believes women need a place to call home online where they can do the things described above.

Anyone who sends ugly PMs will be dealt with and as stated above, WE ASK IF YOU HAVE A GRIEVANCE, TAKE IT TO DOTSIE, or to myself. THIS IS DOTSIE'S FORUM and that's her rule. Read that last line again. It is non-negotiable.