Bookitty,
I would have lost trust forever in them and I don't blame you at all. Of course you were violated, and used. Please don't take it personal, it is the drugs, but that does not make it right, or mean you should ever trust them.

Trust is a good thing, bookitty, the more we can trust, the more successful we are in life. You tried, you found out about the problem and you changed your thinking. You made no mistakes and were kind to trust.

Drugs are evil and cause actions that would never take place without them. The drive the bus of whomever is the addict.

I don't know if you will heal, or if you will find the feeling fade a bit and be able to better live with it. I could not see her either.

I'm pleased with your safe, I have one. I learned that from my father. We should not have to live in such fear or with such protection in our homes but we do and I'm sorry for what happened to you.

Hopefully you will trust others and not let this experience colour your feelings toward those you can really trust. It's hard, I know. To be violated like this is hard to get over, it happened to me. I was hurt, angry and had no where to take those emotions.

I have not gotten over them regarding this particular person but I have made friends I feel I can trust sense then.

Good luck, bookitty and again, I'm sorry.

Dancer

"Question your privilege"