Dearest Eagle Heart

Boy, do I recognize this process! More than I will regale you with in this post. You said a couple of things that have been my own experience...1) not being able to find your way alone and 2) the "feel" that the universe is responding to the underlying fear.

I've found I couldn't do it alone...which is why I've worked with a variety of healing modalities over the years and with coaches/mentors. Those choices made a HUGE difference in my own success rate. Although I did a ton of work on my own, my greatest successes and ah has came when I worked with others to see what I wasn't able to because of my own blind spots.

As I've done my studies and research, I've found many tidbits of information on LOA ...and one of the ones that resonated most with me is that it is actually the Law of Resonance (the underlying emotion you mention) that determines the "success rate" of these approaches. A lot of materials don't go into this particular Law, nor do they, necessarily, lend a hand with the scripted voices/stories that seem to hang on as tenaciously as barnacles to the bottom of the docked boat!

I spent years trying to do things with my "brain power", affirmations, changed words, etc. and failing, miserably, spiraling into an ever deeper abyss of despair and self loathing. I later chose to combine modalities...I did take anti-depressants and worked with a spiritually based therapist and did a ton of work on my own. I've been on a 15 year journey ...and I know it would have been my preference to do it more quickly and it is what it is. And it is, and will be, a continuous journey, taken moment by moment. As you know (as do the other wonderful ladies on this forum), I have had my own challenges in a variety of ways, the latest of which was the drama with my hubby.

So you're not alone girl...and these factors are a huge part of what led me to become a coach/mentor/facilitator whatever you want to call it!

My passion is to help others walk through to the other side...please let me know how I can be of service. I'll do my best!

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

Let's create Kick-Butt-and-Take-Names Lives!