On Weds morning, she died..after having only been ill with what she thought was the flu..for a few hours. She was only 46 yrs old.

My good friend is gone..I can´t believe it. Yesterday..Weds evening I still felt her laughing close by..smiling at us who love her..who are so sad..and shocked..by the suddenness of her passing. This evening..thursday..I think she has moved on. Someone close to me told me that perhaps she was needed elsewhere..that perhaps she was in some pain here on earth. I think this could be true..so she has gone now.

I am listening to Nothing Else Matters by Metallica on JJ´s site..my friend loved this song. She always asked me to help pick the music when we had our outings or times together..because she said, laughing..you are with it..and you know what is going on wink. We were 3 friends..the 3rd is my dear friend that lost her husband only 1yr and half ago. I have written about her here..asking for your prayers and advice..

And now we are only 2..my friend always had something loving and kind and supportive to say to me..and everyone she came into contact with..a bit more deeply.

She loved a married man..that didn´t treat her so well..and this pained her very much these past years..so maybe you have been "set free" my dear friend...and given your wings back again.

I miss you so much..so very very much!!!! Listening to Love Hurts by Nazareth and also by Roy Orbison..if you are wondering..dear friend.