Meredith, I checked the Walmart site, and unless they carry it under a private label, I don't think we can buy it there. I was hoping not. I don't care for Walmart either, although I confess, I go there sometimes for convenience.

chick, you don't know how I envy you... if my sad and tired days would go away, I might not be searching so diligently. If you are feeling as well as you make it seem, I'd say not to worry. Realize I am not a professional... and that I'd prefer to refer you to one than to say, 'sure, take this or that.' Zero in aging parts - heart, bones, brain, and so forth, thinking of the future.

I'm waiting til after Sat.'s class to make my decisions, Dotsie. The instructor is going to go through each system of the body and explain how they support each other, what each needs to function, the best applications, etc. But, from Wed.'s class, I have added lutein to my supp. chest, for my eyes... and re-started HSN (a hair, skin and nails formula).
Sat., I'll be asking about and tuning in to find out more on ox bile, something Wed.'s instructor suggested to help me with the intermittent trouble I'm having digesting beef and chicken. I understand fully what you mean, dots, about the confusion. I'm hoping this class, and the consult with the iridologist will help me make better and necessary choices. I'm fed up with medical doctors... guess that's why I'm turning back to natural.
And, here's a link to the lemon flavored omegas that I'm taking... I only get a rare bad burp with them: Natrol Omega Complex

Again, I am not a professional. Not advising one thing or another... but, I think you can agree, we are not getting what we need in our food and water, or from our environment, as you so noted in your comment about Vit D and the sun, dots.
If anyone is seriously interested in this sort of thing, see if you can find the book Prescription for Nutritional Healing. It's been my nutritional reference for years... well worth the $$$s I gave for it years ago... not that you can't find any and all information you'll ever need by way of the internet.