Calcium - here's some of what he said:
Make sure it is chelated, which means it is pre-digested and pre-acidized... your body won't have to do the work, and you'll absorb more. It takes a high acid stomach to process non- chelated calcium. And yes, he said calcium needs D, along with K and other minerals (boron, magnesium, zinc - a few he named - there are upwards of 20)

Fish Oil - his very first discussion topic, as he thinks it is soooo important, for every single organ in your body, as well as for the functions they do collectively. He claims that taking fish oil supplements is safer than eating fish. The way fish oil is processed, you don't get the dangerous metals, etc. Try and find fish oils from South America - Chilean, to be exact. Fish make fat in response to cold water and Chile (and other parts of South America) is one of the last good cold bodies of water where fish can produce such fat. Also, supplement providers aren't telling the public that the percentages of DHA in fish oils is dropping due to the warming of earth's water, so the DHA may be at 80%, while the EPA is still maintained at 120% (the percentages may be off - I'm pulling from memory)... but, for fish oils to work properly (the reason for taking them) they must be at the proper percentages. You need fish oil for your heart, brain, skin, and other (per him). I take some under the Natrol label that have lemon flavoring added. I don't get the fishy burp.
He talked of conversions of ALA, EPA and DHA... none of which I understood... not only was he talking fast, it was way over my head! He also introduced GLA (fatties from berry seeds) and Krill Oil into this section. I was taking notes, reading the slides, listening, all while my b*** was hurting from sitting on a chair that kept my feet from touching the floor.
Nevertheless, I'd go again!!!