Originally Posted By: Mij
I just thought a funny thing about the men part. Somebody should invent an alarm for toilet seats. When any liquid touches the toilet seat, an alarm [would go off]..
Since chatty made a good point, how 'bout a boxing glove coming out of the wall to stamp them on the head, if they duck, a laser beam could catch them and send the glove to aim much lower... Or, the seat could pop up when its sensor feels wet and whack the guy from underneath... any of these would work, I guess... next thing we'd know, our SO/DH would be out by a tree or near an open window.

Quote:
There has been a woman's urinal around for a long time called the "Lady J" that you can find at the Campmor site. It was invented for female campers/backpackers to be able to stand up rather than squatting. http://www.campmor.com/outdoor/gear/Product___80976 I had one, it worked well. I had as much privacy as men.
So, does it come with a carrying case, and handy wipes to keep you and it clean? Surely one doesn't wear it full time... although I guess one could, if the spout accordioned in on itself...

Those toilets are nasty!!!