A couple weeks ago, in another post, I was talking about being in the middle of a surprise visit between a friend and her sister. Today, I had my own surprise visit.

I came home from Dad's thinking I would meet Ross at home for lunch and then saw Matt's car. I figured he came home for lunch as he sometimes does on Saturdays. When I walked in the kitchen, Jon came around the corner and said, "So, whatcha doin' today?" I was so pleasantly surprised.

This morning at 2:30, a friend told Jon that another friend's band was playing at a college on the eastern shore and aked if he wanted to come home. Jon called his brother Matt (who of course was still up) and asked if he'd pick him up at the bus station in the morning. Jon caught a few hours of sleep, hopped on the seven something bus from NYC and now he's home. I was tickled that they pulled it off. It was so last minute. He's around today, but will head off to be with his freinds on the eastern shore tonight. Then he'll be home tomorrow until his bus leaves at 8:00.

Care to share any of your surprises?