dancer, you mention wearing color. In the warmer months, I'll wear hot pink and turquiose. They're two colors I just love. Warmer months I wear black, brown, olive green, with white shirts thrown in here and there.

Like DJ, I have many different jackets and coats because throughout the year, we have temps from zip to 100. Right now I'm wearing a fleece that's a shade of purple, with black trim because I'm going to work-out.

You mentioned boots. I was all over NYC last weekend looking for boots and came up empty handed. I can't seem to find something like a riding boot with a little bit of a heel, that's comfortable. I must have funky feet because I tried on about 20 different boots. Shoes have to be comfortable because I love to walk and don't want to change into walking shoes whenever I want to walk. Maybe I'm being too picky?

DJ. there's an excellent seamstress right after you pass the Towson Circle. It's in the little shopping center on the left that has the Post Man Plus and the nail shop. I can't think of the name of it. Go figure. She has pattern books on the tables in the front of her store so I'm sure you creates whatever you like. She is forever hemming stuff for my daughter. She's done school uniforms, jeans, pants, prom dresses, etc. She's a delightful woman.