Cookie, for goodness sake! The election is so close that all you see are these people! What is wrong with discussing them anyway?
I did not know the election was off limits and in fact, I'm told it is not. If you have something to add, which you did on the price of Obama's suits, thank you! I'll not stifle myself because of one or two posts that people choose to get personal on!

Mountain Ash,

Yes, Diana was amazing in her taste! I never saw her look bad! She had the very best to help her but her taste is what prevailed regarding her wardrobe! She studied dance well into adulthood, did you know that? I liked her very much. How did you feel about her image?

I have not seen the current prime minister's wife so I cannot comment on her wardrobe.

Jackie Kennedy was also a women of impeccable taste! She was, early on, scolded for wearing French designers so she had the French styles "knocked off," by American designers so she could wear them! Very smart, Jackie O. I am told that she photographed not near as beautiful as she was in real life. As far as I know, her sister is still alive. Both women had great taste. I feel Jackie, much like Diana, the princess, had bold ideas for their image and bravely dressed as they saw fit. I admire that.

You sound, Mountain Ash, like you are also that type of woman. You sound like you know your style and wear it no matter what trend my appear! You descibe peices that seem in great taste!

My best,
Dancer

"Question your privilege"