Hi Dotsie,Mountain Ash,
Dotsie, it seems you are not afraid of colour and are the "type," to embrace colour.

Did you know that each colour gives a certain "vibe," off to people who see you? Your red says "power," and "strengh," and can even scare some people. To wear red is to be sure of who you are. To wear green is to make others comfortable and cause very little stress. The two are very different in the eye of the beholder. A person who wears black often is somewhat closed and keeps unto themselves, OR, the are saying "power," if it's in the form of ALL blac, like a suit. A black suit or dress says "look at me," and gives off the impression that the wearer is in control of themselves. It is said that black helps you keep your energy within you and saves it for you.

Let's take the example of Sarah Palin:
She wears red a lot and black suits. She is putting off a "power" message and when she wears black she is also protecting herself, stay safe. You can tell much about a person by their clothing. The expense of Sarahs clothing tells us that she is out to impress but is not very confident in her "look."

Not that I am saying I am prefering any one over the other.

When you look at Michelle Obama, for example, she did the show "The Voice," in a dress that retails for 148.00. it was black and white. That says "safe," like she wanted to play it safe, and it told us that she is confident in her body and her message. (Whether we like the message or not.)

A blue suit says " I am like every man/woman." and Hillary was the master of the blue suit.

( I am using canidates because they are seen so often.)

Obama's black suits with the new slim tailoring say that he keeps much in and that he is confident in his "look." Black keeps other's out, their energy does not get in, so it protects him, he probably knows this.

How do I know? I did SO much runway. By the time I was 23 I had done about 150 runways shows because I counted. They like the way a dancer walks so they will us us.

More soon, thanks for the answers and discussion. I'm really glad that these posts do count to even a few. I think what we put on our bodies is important. We ARE sayings something about ourselves no matter WHAT we wear! We even choose the colour of our sweat shirts!

Again, more, soon, I was at the hospital working today!

Dancer

"Question your privilege"