You are most kind, jawjaw....

I don't know if you are actively seeking a husband, but if you want a good one, there are some really neat ones out there. Of course, you may have to get past a few dorks to get a good one, but such is life...

I lived a quiet life back in the mid-nineties: church, the market, the library, and the gym. No bars for me. And since I enjoyed mostly indoor activities, I figured the computer was a good place to "meet" people.

When I was "looking," I was very up front about what I was looking for. Gone are the days of being coy for fear of scaring men off. If Internet fellas have enough chutzpah to ask for your measurements, I think we can dodge that question and let them know we are looking for a good time ....legally and forever! lol

I kept index cards on guys who intrigued me (so I could remember who was who,) and only spoke long term to those who lived within a few hours driving distance. No sense in contending with long distance relationship issues. I tried it once, and the whole thing blew up in my face.

Those few who passed muster would eventually graduate to a phone relationship (press *67 before dialing and then they can't see your phone number)

Out of several hundred men, I agreed to meet about four of them in a public place. The last one was the charmer.

Neither of us are perfect people (Who is?)....but we are middle-aged teenagers going through life together. I pinch myself at my good fortune.

All you have to do is reach out and make that first keystroke. There are sooooooo many guys in their 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s and beyond out there, looking for a good woman.

Some are womanizers, bunches are married cheaters, some are out to take you for anything you have then dump you. But there are still some lovely men who tell me they cannot seem to find a good woman online. Apparently there are some pretty aggressive women who now fall into the same categories as described above.

What I say to all: If you reach out, eventually the right one will find you. In fact, they are looking for you as we speak....