Dancer
we have a good TV show. TWIGGY model and actress invites women with a story to exchange dresses. Personalities gift dresses and the women vote for who should have a certain dress.
Famous designers attend and offer prizes.
Last show was where a lovrly lady had an alteration to a deep v of her own evening dress due to her double masectomy .She loved the dress before and after and drew parrerals betwen her former self and new self..we were all crying..in my room and on the show such was the emotion.

Fashion is a way of creating ourselves..and way high on self esteme priorities.so keep the ideas going.

Personally I think proportion matters..lenghth of skirt and suitable tights/ shoes..for the outfit.any photographs of me look better when I am streamlined and v necks with long scarves definately enhance.
I have many scarves and using the right ones can make such a difference.What I wear now is my own style bringing in this years colour but never cat walk style.
Gifts of Baltic amber beads and heavily set pendants give me my signature..
my dream would be to have a custom pattern made by a designer for a v neck dress to my spec. and easily run up in fabrics of my choice.I can sew but we have a shop with a skilled seamstress .
one day ...if I meet the pattern maker who understands my dream.

Mountain ash