Here is one of my secrets in weight loss. Its what we stick in our mouth when we feel as Dotsie is mentio9ning above. Now meat has no carbs, none... It has no sugar either, it is protein and good for us. SO, ebvery week I buy chicken legs and breasts, I cut up the breasts about the size of a leg and then place an entire cooking sheet of them in the oven to bake... I slather them while cooking with diluted bar-b-que sauce or garlic and light E.V. oil. When well roasted I take them out let them cool and place three pieces in plastic bags. I freeze these bags and every morning take one out. If I have the urge to nibble I munch on one. I do this all day if need be, or one at night before bed. I lost 47 pounds so far doing this...It works.

I sent away for the Nutri-System food thinking maybe I could do better, faster but it didn't work for me. It was okay? But I have a sensitive flavor palate and the foods flavor though tasty, wasn't up to my standards. I prefer my own cooking.

I have a couple weeks $100.00 worth of Nutri-System food left untouched if anyone wants to try it. Its FREE, just help me pay the shipping to you...Let me know if interested.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/