Hi Princess Lenora

What an interesting story...thanks so much for sharing it! I LOVE the name Lenora...it flows so beautifully off the tongue.

When I was it was "Jeri Lynne"...my mom wanted something "different" and my dad vetoed, vehemently, Katrinka! Thank goodness for that at least! The whole time I was growing up, I hated the name "Jeri" because I was teased mercilessly about it being a boy's name and I was very much the prissy little girl who played with dolls and screamed properly when faced with a bucket of worms!

When I became an adult, I combined the two names informally and when I married the first time, I had it officially changed. Now I like it...and I got such a hoot out of the nurse at my new doctor's office who exclaimed "oh, such a beautiful name, so feminine!'. Now mind you, this comes on the heals of a long drawn out battle with me being PO'ed about being a poor downtrodden female in this lifetime. How funny is life anyway!!!!!!!!!!

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

Let's create Kick-Butt-and-Take-Names Lives!