Okay, I confess. Yes, this article is part of my on-going life experiences. I lovingly call them my "Lunch Hour Specials" because...well because I write them during lunch. I appreciate your kind words. I absolutely love poking fun at life and feel that if we can just laugh a little more, then things don't seem so bad, you know?

If you would be interested in reading any more of my LHS, just drop me a line. I have one on "Compulsion," "Puffy, The Buffet Slayer," "Blind Dates," "Stress-It's Not Such A Bad Thing," "The Real Scoop," "Women and Power," "Go Ahead Shopper - Make My Day," and of course "Parents - You Gotta Love Um!" I would be happy to share my articles. Some of them have been published, some not. Hopefully, they will ALL be someday...My goal is to put them all in a book entitled "The Queen of Experiences."

I also have other ones coming on class reunions, drive-thru windows, mammograms, road rage, cell phones, computers...and the list goes on...

I take care of two parents, one a survivor of breast cancer, the other with fatal dementia. Writing is my outlet. I prayed to God to help me focus on something to aid my mental state while caregiving...thus...THE QUEEN OF EXPERIENCES...was born. Isn't God wonderful? I think so.

Regards,