Me too gims. When I was in high school, my dad had a cb radio. Not a trucker, but he was handicapped and it came in pretty handy in the car for him. One of my younger brothers had one in the house. He was always telling me to come into his room and talk to this one or that and I would have no part of it. One night he yelled to me from across the hall and asked if I knew so and so. I ran into his room, surprised that he was talking to a cute boy I went to school with. He let me talk to him. I knew who he was but he didn't know me. Every day I'd hurry home from school and get on the CB. We all had nicknames besides the numbers. He kept telling me to approach him at school so we could meet. It took me a long time to do that. When I did, we eventually started dating. He was my first husband.

I still remember one of the sets of call numbers, but not the other. Not even sure which one was which. He had a radio he put together himself from a kit. In those days, not many kids had them. Then they became quite popular. One day my mother had been on the radio. When I got home from school, she wanted to know who "flirt was? Oh, oh.