Aw, Mamared, a beautiful, sweet story! Here's another one from Match.com: I had signed up on that website with fear and trembling! One day I'd hide my profile, the next day I'd go back on...an email arrived from him that was beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes. But because I had been so badly burned I decided that "he"....whoever "he" was, was obviously too good to be true. I waited and then sent a short reply. He persisted. I finally gave up my email address and we began an exchange daily, sometimes several times a day. Through email we talked about so many things! Finally I gave up my phone number. He called and rather than a lengthy chat, we kept it light and fairly short the first time. The next day we talked for hours! He finally begged for a date. He sensed my reluctance but saw it for what it was....fear. He still persisted. I knew he was a musician so I chose a place on Saturday night with a great blues band playing. I was there first waiting outside. I saw him drive in with that huge smile that still brightens my days. He presented me with a beautiful bouquet and we hugged instantly. That night he sat in with the band playing blues harp and I was mesmerized! We laughed and talked for hours afterward until 6 am! That began a long string of dates. Still, we both had fears and broke up for the summer. He'd still call and check in and visited with flowers after my surgery. We were on and off for a year.....like Mamared said, ours, too, is a long story and a major time of learning and trusting again. I dated others and so did he. In August of the following year, we finally had a showdown in the way of both realizing that we either have to get it together or break up completely. It was that day that he asked me to marry him and we set a wedding date for two months later...Oct. 23, 2004. We had a "doowop wedding" with great music and classic cars! He is a wonderful smily, passionate man and though we're still learning so much, I wouldn't trade him for anything!