Wow, this could be lenghtly! I met my first husband when I was a mere sixteen right before high school graduation. My boyfriend at the time was a race car driver and also worked at a parking garage in Indiana where we lived. I went to the garage one afternoon after school to meet John my boyfriend, and he introduced me to a new employee of the garage who'd just gotten back from a stint in the army in Germany. His name was Eddie. I kid you not it was love for us both at first sight. We all went to the races together that night and while John was on the track driving Ed and I got better acquainted, and that was that. We were inseperable after that first meeting...We married two years later. I lost my Eddie some five years later to cancer.

I met my second husband while I was in Illinois opening an office for the man I worked for in Indiana, he owned Freezer Meats stores where people came to buy beef, half cows etc. I was the credit and office manager. The way Chet aqnd i met was the most romantic story and somewhat long so I won't bore you. I will say they way we met was the thing movies are made from. We married after only eight months and were like one for fourteen glorious years. He pasesed away also but from natural causes, he was eighteen years my senior, but to me still too young to die...

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/