Well, good news, I think, from the MRI results. It's a bulging disk and muscle spasms. So, no lifting over 20 pounds and take muscle relaxers and see a chiropractor. I don't know if their medicaid covers chiros though.

I'm going over their tomorrow to take the baby for the weekend to give them some time to themselves and give them a break.

My ex husband is sending me a money order so I can cash it and give the kids some money. They don't have an account that isn't in arrears where they can cash it. Maybe it'll arrive by Saturday.

And, I'll buy the baby diapers and formula so she doesn't go without.

I'd love to hear some suggestions of things that we may have overlooked.

A lot of it is they just have to wait for state services to kick in and that takes time. They have to call 211 and apply for emergency services that way. And, they have to pray. And, they have to be resourceful on their own.

It's a big world out there, and life isn't always fair. I tell my daughter she has to stay positive and and be grateful for what she has ...and that's a husband who made it through brain surgery with a miracle ...not losing any faculties. And, she has a beautiful daughter after 2 miscarriages. She has so much to be grateful for. She has parents and in-laws who are doing their darndest to help out. She has people she doesn't even know praying for her family. She has a lot to be grateful for.
Your Writing Coach
Writing Coach Blog