Not only that, but she tried to call the house and couldn't get through. [censored] may have been on the phone and not heard the call waiting, not that he uses it. But, he did say he got a couple of strange calls yesterday. It didn't even register with me. Maybe she called then. He said they asked for someone he didn't know and when he said there was no one here by that name, they hung up. I told him if someone named Edelweiss calls for Louisa, not to hang up. Not sure he would have remembered that. He probably thought I was joking. LOL

I'm going to call her tomorrow after work and get it set up. If we meet here, I will have my daughter bring Katie so the kids can meet too. Oh, I'll take pictures. Now all I have to do is figure out how to get them on here. If I can still do them in the email, I'll do that.

dancer, I love my iPhone so far. It's the greatest thing. I have my email on it. It's an ipod too. The technology is incredible. I love the screen and the keyboard. Taking pictures and transferring pictures and looking at them is fun. I've been wanting this phone for a long time. This new one is amazing. You barely touch the thing and it calls the number. I was waiting for my contract to end in case I decided to switch carriers, but then I decided I had to get it. All the young girls at work are so jealous smile They want one. I think I'm the first one in the building to get one so I've been showing everyone.