I spoke to EW this morning!! Jane, we are planning on meeting on Sunday. I think they are going to come here to my condo for a while in the afternoon. I thought I would have my daughter bring Katie so she could meet anaya. How far away are you from me? I'm 15 minutes from Boston, about 45 from Kittery. I'm not sure where you are. Maybe we could meet somewhere else in the middle? Email me privately. I will email you my address in a pm.

Ladies, EW called me this morning. It was too funny. I just bought the iPhone and because it's a new toy, I had it on my desk at work. It was in sleep mode. Suddenly, it rang and I picked it up. I'm still not sure how you answer a call. Apparently, I had answered the phone and didn't know it. I held it in my hand and saw the strange number and said out loud, "who the he__ is that?" I held the phone in my hand staring at it. Then I realized the number was from where her brother lives and I thought I hung up on her. Finally, I realized someone was on the line and said hello.

She said she heard what I said. We laughed at that. It was so nice to hear her voice. We are planning a meeting on Sunday. It would be fabulous if we could meet with LJ too! I will keep you posted.