MRI results today. I'll call my daughter today to find out what they are. As for local groups. I don't know. I can look in to that. They live in a different county than I do, so will have to check in their county.

SIL does take seizure meds so that helps. She just has to make sure he takes his meds. Which is a chore in itself.

And, Dear God, could anything else happen to them??? SIL's parents hold the mortgage on their home and said that since the kids aren't working and SIL can't work for 6 months they might have to sell the house they're living in. ACK!!!! Where are they supposed to go???? SIL's parents suggested that they could come and live with me (ah-HEM!!!!) or go to Arizona and live with my daughter's dad. (ah - HEM!)

BUT... and this is a BIG but.. SIL's parents said that they've taken on extra hours and second jobs to help pay the mortgage and will continue to do so until it can't be done anymore. Then they'll have to consider selling the place. ARGH!!

Hubby and I paid last month's mortgage for the kids and their electric bill.

My stress level has gone through the roof. Good thing I'm going to see my psychiatrist today.
Your Writing Coach
Writing Coach Blog