Maybe it's my age....there was a thread about crying not long ago....anyway, I just went down memory lane by viewing all our baby pics and bridal pics, graduation, etc. Remember that? We did this during the winter. I sat here all weepy. I felt an overwhelming love for all my boomer sisters and realized how much I've missed by being here so infrequently for a few months. My life changed and took me away. I'll do better....promise! What a warm heart I have right now for all of you. We've shared sooooo much here and I'm blessed to have "accidentally" find this forum. Now I know that it was NO accident at all! But rather exactly what I needed and continue to need. Okay (sniff**sniff), on another note....I FINALLY located my prom pics (remember....I couldn't find them when we were posting them. Now all I need is to find out where I post them...on that same thread or only in the image gallery? Thanks, again, dear driends, for being here no matter how I feel. I can always check in and see how everyone else is doing. I am such a sap!!!