LOL Poor Chatty, that sounds so much like things I get into. Our intentions are the very best. All I got done at home depot was looking again & bringing home some info on my project. Did accomplish one project, I purchased a free standing Chrome {he's a motorcycle guy so he loves chrome), on SALE, TP holder magazine
rack for DH's bathroom. All he has to do now is Slide the empty TP tube off the end of the bar and slide the new roll on. LOL Now, he's not stressed with the rocket science of the spring loaded TP bar between two stationary points. At some point the man must have been tramatized by a standard TP holder, like one flew off and almost put his eye out or something? Because he can not seem to change the paper. I did place a book he's intended to read for months in the magazine rack portion & taught him to retrieve & replace it and showed him how to safely remove the empty cardboard tube & replace it with a new roll of TP. While avoiding bodily harm or trama. I really feel like he caught on quickly for no more training than he's had.