This trip looks over the top. You all must be so glad you got it together and went for it. I'm sure it tooks lots of planning, but boy was it ever worth it, huh?

I can't imagine what it was like for your FIL and his twin sisters. It always amazes me how people pick up and take off leaving family behind, but look at what he gained by doing so. I bet it was rather touching for your husband too. Was it fun to see all the family resemblance?

The photos are gorgeous. I love all the colors. Quite a difference from our browning grass out back.

I'm guessing your FIL's health must be pretty good for him to make the trip. I still can't get over that all of you traveled together. Who were all the others that went?

Your husband looks like a friend of ours named Don, and your son is precious. I'm sorry your oldest son wasn't able to make the trip. Did you correspond with him while you were there?

Thanks for sharing. My favorite photos were the one of Pat with his sisters, and the one of you with Ryan. I guess I'm a people person. However, I likes the scenery ones too.