You know what I think it is? Every single one of us has burdens and sadnessess to bear. And lessons to learn. And most of us aren't at the same place at the same time. It's all about growing - the journey. What you do with what you know.....As Vi recently said to me, just hang in.

And we have to recognize where in our lives, that we need to learn. I'm thinking that if it's a problem for us, then that's a flag. Kind of saying "Look Here - this is the place you need to grow !" And sometimes, that's the very hardest thing. But also, the harder it is, the more the growth. So we will struggle on, girls, learning and helping each other - and the New Year will bring us all blessings!!

(I do have a personal thought about depression, tho' - and these vivid memories. My Mother had them, and they plagued her for much of her life. I live in and out of "fog" like Brenda. But I believe, as time goes by, we will find that much of this has to do with neuro - chemicals. Some have more, some have less..But each of us has to learn to get on in life with what we have...Make adjustments, use strategies to get us through...Nichole had so many adjustments to make, but each and every day she lived, she got up out of her bed and did it. I can't begin to imagine how. So we learn. Each from the other....

Did that make one bit of sense? Sometimes, I'm just off on my own tangent........

Search