Ohhhhh,

I am sad now. Or still. I just cannot stand this that you women have such a difficult time publishing your books. And angry too. I cannot imagine what you must be feeling - having taken the courageous step to tell your story, and then to experience fear for your lives, only to have your story altered by someone who has not lived it!!!! What has our world become? Is it really worth the trouble to write? I am already tired. Can I , or you, continue to prevail under such circumsstances? Some people have posted that stress is cumulative. This I know is true. Not only from experience, but also from my classes - in fact, stress is what eventually kills people, it's not old age.....Well, I must REALLY be tired today, because, I'm ready to give up the idea of writing. Can't even begin to think of hassles which might be brewing............And normally, I love a good fight. What shall we do? Oh, I think I'll give up on this subject for now, must not be a good timne to think about it - maybe later............

Exhausted, Jawanna