Chatty...I try to be a peace maker but I'm not always the flavor of the month in his family, especially when I have to go up against members who try to walk on Larry the way they'd done before I came into the picture. Everyone in larry's family (except his older sister) has stepped out of line one way or another and it's taken me and Larry standing together to get them to understand that that isn't allowed anymore. It's taken time but they're coming around and Larry receives a whole lot more respect now than when he did when I first met him. Also, his kids are getting older...I think that helps some, too.
I talked to Nancy today and she's got her work cut out for her but she's determined to see this thing through. I'm hoping, for her sake, that things calm down once she gets the privacy fence put up. Merideth, we've talked about her getting motion sensors...she's looking into it as is the camera. Thanks for the suggestions.