Sorry to hear about your neighbor...we're certain this isn't going to stop...the fence will probably just make her worse...I'm like JJ...squeaky wheel. I'm a firm believer in fighting for what's right when someone like this pops up into my life...and I quit only when the problem has been taken care of or it becomes not worth the hassle. I guess all those years of being in the military and civil service taught me how to dig and dig until I found a solution (officers don't like hearing no)...so I learned how to ask questions and keep asking until I found the answers and the person who could help me.
When larry and I first moved into our home 3 years ago we were having a problem with the city not coming out to keep a ditch clean that runs through part of our property that belongs to the city. After tropical storms and hurricanes come through here it can be a mess...we do our part but the city tends to lag on theirs...we gave them sufficient time to get to us but when that was ignored and six months went by I finally took photos of the flooded area and emailed them to the town mayor...that afternoon a crew arrived and the ditch was cleaned out. It's all about being persistent and not stopping the first time you hear 'no'. I realize not everything will be solved or resolved or easy, but when it is possible and someone doesn't want to be bothered then I tend to go up the chain until my squeaky wheel gets oiled...9 out of 10 times it works...because people really get tired of the squeak after awhile.
Anyone else have experience squeaking their wheels?