I use a few more products than some because I believe in skin care the most!
I use a primer on my face to control oil. (Italian woman need to avoid shine, so do African American women and Hispanic women, as well as other races.)

I use Bare Essenctials on my skin, it is healing and it has an SPF. It also covers lightly and prevents shine more.
I use a Bare E, Blush somedays, a brown one that looks like a bit of a tan.
I use a primer on my eyelashes to moisterize them and so that I don't have to use much mascara to get an effect.
I use a slight bit of eye brow powder to even out my brows but only a tad.
I use a lip primer around my lips if I am wearing lipstick to keep it from running into small creases and I use a lip primer ON my lips to moisterize and keep my lipstick on and I won't have to refresh.
I ONLY do this on days when I am working or going out with friends, even shopping.
I wear only a clear primer the rest of the days to keep my skin from looking oily. It also helps my Retin-A to work and helps with peeling.

I am very certain about products and investigate new ones every month at my friends product store. I try them all and if I find anything better, I replace my products. I take a sample of a new product to try.

Oh, and my favorite thing to do when I am relaxing at home is to put on a product that reduces puffiness in the eyes and leave it on while I relax. The product feels good and works for days!
I wash my hair every third day and use powder shampoo on the second. My hair, like my face, can get oily, but I apply a special oil to it anyway to make it smooth, and help it over time.

Dancer, complicated and simple. LOL
I use

"Question your privilege"