Chatty, thanks for the prayers.

There wasn't a car accident. My SIL had a seizure last Friday morning and my daughter found him on the floor. He want to the ER and had another seizure there, and they did tests (MRI, CT, EEG, etc) and that's when they found the tumor. When they transferred him to the hospital he's in now, that's when they decided they had to do surgery or else he'd die.

They're still not quite sure what caused the seizures, as they don't think the tumor did it, but thank God he had them, or else we wouldn't have known about the tumor until it was too late.

Rough part is they have no health insurance. No work insurance. Nothing. They're just two kids, with a 5 1/2 month old baby trying to get by on a pizza delivery driver's salary. Which, now they don't even have that.

My daughter is trying to apply for state assistance, but who knows how long that will take to go into affect. At least she's on WIC (Women, Infant & Children) for the baby's needs since she was pregnant and since she had the baby. I don't let that baby go without for anything.

Tomorrow is my daughter's birthday. She just wants her husband to be better.
Your Writing Coach
Writing Coach Blog