Listen & never let them see you shocked, guide very gently, expose your own bad judgement at their age, Praise them, Listen (did I say that already?), listen to them talk to each other while they figure you to be totally absorbed in something else (an insiteful manuver), cook with them, ask for their help doing something you've put off..it really makes them feel part of the homestead again & mature that the folks need them for a change. As a former Boomerrang Mom, 'do not loose control of your household', it is a home not the Holiday Inn. You are the parent - even though they are adults, you're not their concearige. LOVE, Enjoy and treasure the time. It passes too fast and in hind site, even with all the adjustments on everyone's part, You miss it. Wwhen our son stayed with us, he offered to do the cooking one night a week. LOL Don't think he expected me to accept But I did. And he seemed to enjoy it & find his way into the kitchen often helping me when it wasn't his night. He said his cook-night was for me to completely stay out of the kitchen..once he relearned where everything was. We even pulled out silly games like Ker-Plunk and Jenga and Laughed at ourselves being childish, & did a puzzle in the den.