Not perhaps a miracle but told to me by a well respected man.
Jim was a pharmacist.Intuitive and had he patented his cough remedy might have been rich.
As a boy he was walking and playing the the "Den" which was a grass park beside a small local river.He was about to stoop and have a drink when a man appeared and said.."Don't drink this water Laddie" He did not and although he only glanced away could not see the man who had spoken to him.He spoke to a couple also walking there who said no man had been in the area.
If you knew the area you would understand there was no where anyone could blend into to.

It transpired there was a dead animal further up and shortly afterwards Public Health reported to all school pupils NOT to go near the Den and on no account let pets drink the river water.
He also told me that he put on the radio to hear a singer sing "Dinner for One James" and had shivers run down his back..the song had a profound affect on him.And later that week his wife died totally unexpectdly.
Jim died a few years ago..a fine old man...because he had so much wisdom he helped so many. Often his customers at the Chemist he owned came to him rather than doctor.
The Doctor was Jims cousin and many times had someone visit saying "Jim had sent them" and there was serious need of referral.Life saving at times.
So I suppose I am saying I think there are unexplained skills and more things between Heaven and Earth that we know of.
Mountain ash