My Elations Search was a success. FIrst I went to Walmart & they didn't have it. Surprise... So I went to Harps as there's not a Walgreens in the town I went to yesterday. I went straight to the location where Elations should be and was so dissapointed, None..so I grabbed what little left on my list that came from Harps, on the way out of the store in a shopping cart-{I'd passed right by going in or they parke it while I was elsewhere--let's say that LOL
.. YEP. Elations with a Hot Pink sign - $2.00 (yes Two Dollars) a 6pk. It was the Raspberry-Grape and being doubtful of the two flavors that I would care for it I only bought one pack. But, it actually tastes really good. Can't beat $2.00 for seeing if one's taste buds like something. Tuesday I will go back by there and see if they've restocked the Cran-apple flavor, if not and they have any R-G left I'll get another one. Thursday I'll be near a Walgreens and report back on the availability there. Thanks DD & Jabber for bringing this to our attention. Oh Dotsie I realized when I logged on where I've seen the Elations package, Here on the homepage. how embarassing..