Ah Thanks JJ & Dotsie,
Most all women are inspireational in some way. I feel you both inspire me, your attitudes, the work/play you do here and how you take your time to build others in need up, provides comfort and a distraction from what ailes us..That's inspiring ladies. When I was hospitalzed and running to doctors or in hospital every few days, the one thing I kept in mind and told them all was "Nobody ever Really died laughing", hence not even at my lowest point did I stop cracking jokes or laughing even if it was only at myself. LOL At my post Transplant phsyco evaluation I had to stop and get serious cause the Dr thought with such illness how can this woman still be cutting up so, no doubt a wacko. After explaining to her my attitude she had a full turn around of my mental state. I still refer to my hospital days IE: Designing women spin, my "unfortunate Incarseration", & minutes before lights out in the final operating room my anatheseoligist asks 'are you ready?', I replied "Let's Get 'er Done!" and fell asleep smiling so they tell me. THe experience was rough, but the lessons have been well worth it all.