The town I like shopping and abnking in has this good shop.We call it the tshirt shop..Fred Perry and all types on tshirts for men and ladies.Body warmers fleece and really good eaincoats.I have one which if I had a horse would keep me and the horse dry!!!cost a lot but less than in a big retail shop.
This week the buyer/owner had a stock of French socks. really good designer type.Fashion and style,I got some tried them daughter tried mine and ther following day I went and bought each of us a selection.These are retailing in high streets for seriously high prices and this man "did a deal" and they are £1 each pair.Trouble being that after this average chain store socks will be a let down.
Its an Alladins Cave shop...
Dont know if I should have posted this on the good news link..however they brighten my day.
This man buys loads of stock so can reduce the retail cost.He also goes to outdoor events where his stock is in demand.Its golf and walking stuff outdoorsy.No nice comforable trousers..but I keep looking.I like ballet type velvet bottoms..they kind dancers put on over leotards.

Yes Dotsie I carry goodwill bags to my car with gratitude knowing that these unwanted extra items will be appreciated..will make someone elses day.
Mountain ash