MA, love the idea to start with the skin out. I've always owned basic underwear and I'm stepping out lately an dlove it.

Funny thing is the difference between my daughter and I in this cattegory, and I think it's the same with the rest of their generation. They have the best underwear; all colors, prints, etc.

Funny thing, she has to wear a white shrit for work and has to go out and buy new bras because she has no white or beige ones. That's all I've ever had, well, mayb e an occasional black. How funny is that?

They ear pink tank tops with either pink bras or some other wild color like turquiose and they do it on purpose. What a hoot.

Anyway, I do what diamond does. I pretty much clean out each season. However, I was cleaning out our youngest son's closet since he's coming home soon, and I found all these nice wool dress clothes that' I'd been hanging on to. They are now on his bed and the next stop is green bags to go to Goodwill.

Does anyone here like getting rid of stuff as much as I do? I feel a total sense of accomplishment when I pitch things.