WOW Thanks Ladies,
After reading your great ideas it seems from each of you I got a good idea, plus the motivation to actually "Get'er Done!" LOL
MY personalized plan from combining everything mentioned here is to:
Buy New Skinny Stuff, already had that in progress..I try to pickup at least one bargain everytime I go shopping. Size isn't my only ligit excuse, my new job requires business casual dressing.
Of the BIG stuff, since in reality (Health Reasons) I could start retaining fluids again at the drop of a hat, I'm keeping a few of the expensive & a few of the ultra comfortable lounge wear items ~ Bagged way in the back forgotten unless needed.
My really favs (that stand the test of time -like my black cardigan type jacket) of the big stuff I'm going to have altered..hence NO going back on purpose to the larger sizes.
TOssing ALL Looser clothes! Like the Wally world knit slacks with elastic waist bought cause that was all I could stand on my big me. LOL Not funny but at oe point I looked like a pregnant mid 40's fool!
The old jeans, keep for yard work and on the ranch riding etc..BUY more new styled jeans, I have several already, but may as well go whole hog and get a few more.

**OF what fits that I'm not wearing, TOSS!
All tossed stuff is going to the 'Doggie Store', it's a Thrift Store run by our local animal shelter and all profits go to help with care of the homeless animals..it's a No Kill Shelter so they really need it.
Ready Set GO! Thanks Gals, I'm going to go round up boxes & get in gear. Ya'll are the best motivators on Earth....