How do You go about or decide what to toss/give away/dispose of aka simply 'get out of your closet and life' when it comes to your clothing?
I spent 15 years becoming ill and thus from it FAT! As I got more ill, the clothes kept getting larger. Finally transplanted and fit again, now I can wear what I wore BC- LOL Before Children, what did you think? So, for the last couple years a new item here and there was about all I purchased, finding it too much fun to slip back in the pee-wee sizes of yesteryear....now, (due to exercise) some fit some don't, most all are outdated & I'm up dating my new wordrobe with my 'new size' cuties.
Problem is, what to keep and what to dismss, dare I hang onto a few favs from all my previous sizes, just in case illness strikes again or a few favs from yesteryear in the hope that they come back in style. Jeans OK, jeans are jeans..at least the 30 year old pairs go up to the waist! LOL Are there any Great organizational wizardettes out there with a sure fire way to cope with this daunting task?