Oh yes, give me a glass too...a double. The title of this thread suits my disposition right now perfectly, Dee. I’m at a loss of words as well.

I had a hefty quarrel with my son, Anaiya's father, this weekend. I think it was in another thread where someone said...our kids are the "ME" generation. Oh how very true; at least with the sons.

Are you interested in what we quarrelled about? Well, hope I won't bore you.

My son called yesterday to tell me that he is staying over night, and will take Anaiya early the next morning with him to a professional golf tournament.

Whaaaat? A golf tournament? Oh yes, just the right place for a two and a half year old. And it is sizzling hot. I said to him in a very nice manner, "Danny, don't you think you should leave Anaiya here, and go by yourself? It’s much too hot for her, and she will never be quiet for hours on end." You won't believe his reaction. He yelled into the phone, "I am the father; I do what I want with my daughter, and you have no rights at all!" He then slammed the phone down in my ear. Two hours later, he drove up to our house, grabbed Anaiya, put her in his car, and off he went. He didn’t come back last night. He didn’t bring any of her clothes with him, no blanket, no toothbrush, no diapers, nothing!

I can not fathom the audacity of his behaviour. If it wasn’t for Anaiya, at this point, I would check him off my list for a long long time. Of course he has to bring her back, … sometime. But he better come back with a big fat apology. No way in the world do I deserve such treatment. Is he confusing me with his wife? There is absolutely no excuse or explanation for his behaviour. I was polite and respectful in my tone. I don’t want to take his daughter away from him. Nothing would make me happier then her going back to an intact family. This has dug a deep painful wound in me, and his behaviour is so uncalled for,...that even I... am at a loss of words. ...I wonder if he is bipolar? This isn't the first time he acts so irrationally.