Oh my dear Dee....I remember this scenario from last year with you. I also shared my story about my husband's two daughters who won't even speak to him, much less send anything or call. So Father's Day was/is always a difficult day for us here. Here's a man that tried everything in his power to understand them and accept them as they are but the reality is that they're two spoiled, self-centered brats with no conscience. And that's the way it is and there is NOTHING under the sun that can change that until THEY decide to change. No amount of nagging, reasoning or anything can change someone's heart. They need to miss something in their life and change it. It will just continue to be a repeat performance on every special day. And it's never with sincerity that they do anything when they've been shamed into it. Yes, it's a major heartache for parents but it is what it is. Carry on with your life together and make the best of it. When the little 20 and 30-something brats decide to change you'll know it....and hopefully it won't be too late. Sorry to sound so bitter but I live with this daily and know it all too well.