Everything boils down to choices. There are always two. They may not be the ones we desire, but they are there. Peace of mind for being away from the abuse and neglect? Or a nice, comfortable home that has been decorated with love? Stick it out and reap the financial rewards later down the line? Or try it on your own and maybe not have as much?

There are always two choices. At least it seems that way to me. I believe first you need to identify your fears, all of them...and see if they are real. Try to get past them. For instance, who says you can't make it on your own? Why are you putting HIS concerns over your own? Who is living your life? Him? or You? And so forth...and so on.

Every thing I say is out of love for my fellow human being who might be suffering...not for the sake of being heard, and especially not out of being right!

Been there, done that, my friend. And I can tell you this much. Laying my head down at night and feeling good about my day, my self, and my life as a whole, is priceless.