I'm not used to posting since I'm kind of a private person. But since we're all baby boomers here I feel more comfortable spilling my guts! LOL! Anyway, I've come to a point in my life where I'm not sure I want to be with the same person anymore (meaning my husband). It's a complicated situation and I'm hoping I can get some feedback. I've been married twice before and with this husband 16 years. He has anger issues, no patience, no ambition, etc. plus he's addicted to computer [Lavender]. All that adds up to "loser". But here's my problem, we live in a nice house with a pool and I've worked so hard with the decorating and gardening that I don't want to give it up. But, I also don't want to live with him anymore. His "crazy" daughter (my step-daughter) 20 yrs old lives with us, she's bipolar and won't take meds or go to counseling, won't lift a finger to help out around the house, a real slob and husband feels guilty and falls all over himself trying to please HER. I'm left on the back burner. I dont' want to move out and if I do, he will have to sell the house because he doesn't make enough money to pay himself. don't know what to do!!!