Hi All,

Its been a while since I have posted. I was diagnosed with uterine cancer 4 months ago. I had a total hysterectomy and was told I am fine. No follow up, I caught it very early.
So life goes on, I am struggling to recover, deal with hormone issues as well as thyroid problems. On top of it, I am now in another battle with the BF. Here is how it goes.

His youngest daughter is graduating from college out of state. there are 4 tickets. She has chosen her mother, father (my bf), her maternal grandmother and gradfather. If she is able to get extra tickets its will be first her sister, then her maternal uncle, then me. O.K. I get it. I'm not at the top of the food chain. The schedule is such: friday nite dinner with everyone, saturday 9:00 am graduation, then lunch with everyone after dinner. Even if I don't have a ticket to the graduation, BF still wants me to come and be at all these meals. This means I have to take time off of work on Friday to get there by dinner time. The whole thing stinks to me. I take time off of work, drive 4 hours, have to eat a meal with all the ex's, sit in the hotel room during the graduation then show up again for another meal. The idea is so insane to me. On top of it taking more time off of work makes me very uncomfortable. My boss gave me so much paid time off when I was sick. How can I ask for more? I'm still taking time off for follow up dr appointments. I told BF I'm not going. So, we have been a giant fights for days now. Even if I get a ticket, I do not want to ask for more time off. Why can't we meet the daughter later? To me, Bf is being completely impossible. He will not confront her, says its about family and celebrating her day and I am wrong and its not about me. On top of it, I'm still recovering and a schedule like that really has me concerned. I'm pooped at a day of work let along running around like that. I really need some help here. This whole situation is out of control.