Hello friends...I haven't posted a word about this (that I remember) but my daughter's divorce is final on Monday, May 5th. After 8 years of marriage to an unbelievably controlling, angry man she moved out over a year ago with my two sweet grandkids. During that year she tried marital counseling. The counselor got so fed up with him that she refused to see him again and referred him to a therapist that dealt with anger management. Tracey had a very sad, tense year. Three months ago she met a man who is completely the opposite of what she had. He is an unusual prize...37, never married (almost once but has never found the right woman), loves the kids and loves her and SHOWS her that each day. In her marriage she never once even got a birthday card or an acknowledgement on special days or holidays....the list goes on and on. I'm proud of her that she finally said "enough." Now her special man has to reassure her constantly. The marriage took quite a toll on what is a genuine, loving young woman that only wanted a happy home life. Anyway, it's completely over on Monday and I'm relieved, even though we had hoped for the best. By the way, the new man came as a present from my husband...they've worked together for 4 years! Just wanted to share and finally relax and say "ahhhhhhh."