Humlan, just getting back to this topic. Sorry I somehow missed your question. Now I want to say that sure some things that people do and/or say are forgiveable. Then there are those that are NOT, and should never be...

Stepping over the sexual line with a chld by any adult with power is to me something that is UNFORGIVEABLE and there is NO excuse, none, not ever!!! I don't forgive that, I had it happen to me as well when very young. I decided rather than carry the pain, or wallow in a non-existant shame, as I was guilty of nothing, I would erase that person from my life, he is and always has been dead to me. He dare not ever try to play the "I'm so sorry card."

With him or them, whoever these maggots may be, it is a great and victorius feeling to get even as I mentioned earlier. Let them squirm for a change now that you have power too, wondering when or if the hammer will drop and their precious reputations will now, years later, jump up to bite them in the ass. The satisfaction of their fears is sweet... Paybacks can be a b/witch...
Even if there are none, the constant fear they suffer is worth the threat.

I remember also that these perpatrators will one day stand before God, I wouldn't want to be them then trying to make excuses...

Never allow what happened to you, or me, or countless others bring us down to the level of the low life misfits that hurt us. We are BETTER than they are, we are STRONGER than they are, and they aren't worth a second thought and certainly NEVER forgiveness.

That is my thinking and what keeps me strong, humorous and free from the past... living in the past for anyone is just dumb. Enjoy the here and now, laugh, smile, it feels good.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/