Well stupid me was guzzling diet A&W root beer and diet orange soda as if it were going out of style due to the dry windy weather here, and then one day I made ham & beans for dinner, then the next day ate greasy fried chicken at a friends house (yuk) and the next day at home made beans and shredded beef tostadas, and all of a sudden Wednesday night, PAINNNNNNNN!!! I thought I was having a heart attack. It was a gallbladder attack, which as JJ told me later, can be just as painful as a heart attack. You think?So all day Thursday I was suffering, ate no food, just broth and water and tea. I felt a bit better Friday, same diet, and was able to meet up with the gang at Ballys on Saturday. I was still dragging and in some mild pain but did eat at the buffet and it didn't bother me at all, in fact I felt much better. So anyway, NO more diet sodas for me. I stocked up on sugar free peach ice tea,
diet kool aid in several flavors and of course ice water.

Ladyjane in the spring you may be experiencing a little bit of allergy to pollen etc. Not all people have huge attacks of allergies just minor ones. They know they feel out of sorts but haven't a clue why...

Edited by chatty lady (04/16/08 10:17 PM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/