Hmm..what interesting posts..Eagle and Mountain Ash. And your poem..Mountain Ash.

Changing beliefs..changing vantage points..even maybe "truths" we have lived by for a long while can change?
For ourselves..

I sometimes wonder if it is helpful to delve into that which is broken within us, Eagle? Perhaps we need to pick up the pieces and go on..look forward? We have lived long lives..and their has been very much yin/yang..darkness/light in our lives within our experiences..can we always "fix" what is "broken"?? And, in fact, IS IT BROKEN?? Perhpas it is not broken at all, but rather the result of the tracks of our tears? And that this is all a part of the great pattern that is life? Like the trees you both ladies have written so beautifully about..I have saved those threads because I love them so.

Perhaps loving our scarrs..and actually weaving them in protectively..almost strengthening them..as the trees do..could be a more helpful way? At this point in our lives..and life is too short..and getting shorter..

Just musing "out loud" with you my dear friends..

Yes, to some extent, I am grateful for my scarrs..because they help me to connect and reach out to my fellow humans..those that are my friends..and even those that I maybe meet for the first time..for a short time.

Today I was at the eye hospital..and I made someone happy just by sitting there..waiting for my turn at the doctor´s..or at least so he said..and gave me some bubbly water to drink. Totally unexpected but it made my day. I don´t think that I could exude the joy that I apparently do at times..if I had no scarrs..yin/yang..light/darkness.

Peace. Love. And Understanding